Friday, November 18, 2011

12 month project

So, with the initial idea from my friend Liz, I have started a 12 month picture project with little miss Lullaby... Each month I will take her picture with the coordinating number of objects. She was 1 month old in October, so I took her picture with 1 pumpkin.
Now it's November and she is 2 months old, so I want to take her picture with 2 of something Thanksgiving-y. This is where I need help. What 2 objects should I use for November? Turkeys? Leaves? Really, I want input. I am running out of November, so let me know soon. :) At the end of this project I am going to turn the series of pictures into a counting book for her 1st birthday present. So fun. What kid doesn't love looking at a book full of themselves? The actual page in the book will probably have words, like this maybe? Or maybe "one sleepy pumpkin"?I'm not quite sure what kind of layout I want yet. So anyway, leave a comment if you have a 2 month idea. Thanks!

7 comments:

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

Cute! How about two pies? 3 presents for December?

Mom said...

What a GREAT idea!!! I like the 2 pies.

Katie Price said...

How about Two Turkey Brothers!! And have the boys make turkeys out of their hands and hold them up?

Josh and Kelly said...

I LOVE this idea!!! How cute! Yeah I say turkeys, could you find some cheap stuffed ones at the dollar store? I'm sure the boys would love playing with them too.

Mom said...

I've been thinking about the November picture and I like the brothers idea, but what about "2 brothers to be thankful for?"

Travis, Shantell, and Family said...

I Love all the ideas! I think their ideas are cuter but if you are looking for another idea why don't you have the boys make pilgrim hats and have them put them on their heads and stand in the picture saying 2 brothers to be thankful for? Just another idea!

The Fredericks said...

ah!!! I'm in love-- I might have a baby RIGHT NOW so I can take this idea-- brilliant! I like leaves-- but I think you should cut out big ones from brown paper-- CUTE! she is edible by the way.