One of our favorite Sunday activities after church is over (and naps are over) is to go to the University of Miami campus. It is so pretty. It is nice to be able to go somewhere with just our family and hang out. This is Paul thinking take the picture already!
I love this baby, she is soooo sweet.
The boys of course found some great sticks. They were being Captain Hook, a new favorite bad guy.
I think Hawken is starting to look like Matix, especially in this picture.
Lullaby is still into swaddling, really tight on top and loose-ish on the bottom.
These pictures were from a different Sunday. This Sunday we went to spend some time with some of our friends from the ward. I didn't get any pictures this time, but I think we will do it again soon, our kids had a great time with their kids (Kenny-4 and Ellie-2). Very fun.
1 comment:
I totally agree about Hawken resembling Matix, especially in that picture. It's uncanny! I actually thought it was Matix until I read the caption!
Post a Comment