Monday, November 7, 2011

rolling over

Lullaby can roll over!! She can only do it from tummy to back, but I am impressed. She has a strong neck, but we only know this from when Paul tries to put her to sleep and she fights it. During "tummy time, she usually just lays there, head on the ground and looks around... So much for the exercise... But then the other day while lifting her head to look at the something, she rolled over! I caught it in pictures too! Hooray! That's why I always have my camera with me! :) Lifting her head:

Rolling over:

A little startled at what just happened:

Hawken of course was right there in the action and kept saying, "Good job baby buh-bye! Good job!" It was so cute. PS, I love that Hawken calls her "baby buh-bye", adorable.
Since then, Lullaby rolls over all the time. She isn't really a fan of tummy time and now does this to get out of it. Stinker! :)

5 comments:

Tracy Cochran said...

Its so funny how babies develop so differently. Daph is still not rolling over. She did it all day last Wednesday, but hasn't done it since. Oh and yes we have you old bouncy seat and she loves it. She could play in it all day. It is a great babysitter. I love your little family and can't wait to see you guys again, I have really missed you.

Mom said...

Isn't that early for rolling over? Hawken is so cute!!

The Fredericks said...

She is amazing! And the smiles and kisses are adorable.

coxlopes said...

Yay! That's so exciting! And yes - I think that's pretty early too! But then again - she's gotta keep up with these two wild older brothers :)

Josh and Kelly said...

Holy cow she's already rolling?!! I tell you Jessie, your last child is going to come out of the womb walking!!