We already have a dog, Sakina, who will be rejoining us in Georgia in 5 weeks (the countdown begins!)... Soooo when we found this little guy, we decided it would probably be best to try to find him another home. He was tied up outside of the grocery store in the heat without any water with a sign that read "FREE". I waited as long as I could for someone else to take him, but no one did.
We got him some puppy food, a collar and leash, and kept him over night. He is very good, but not potty trained yet (YUCK). I posted an ad on craigslist and less than 10 minutes later I had a few replies. Apparently, he is a very desired puppy! We think he is super cute, and we would keep him if we couldn't find him a great home, but we did. So he is only our ALMOST puppy. :) The boys named him "Sarge" after the "Cars" character, and they both cried when I told them Sarge will be going to his new home soon. :( Even Hawken who spent the majority of last night terrified of him, has now warmed up and is devastated that I would take Sarge away from him. Good bye to our almost puppy.
Also, this is our 1,000th post!!! Cool huh? It took me a little over 3 years to do it, but I did it! So fun! Happy 1,000 posts to the Berg Family Blog!
2 comments:
Such a cute puppy! How could someone leave him tied outside that way!!??
1000 posts you are my hero AMAZing I'm not saying the puppy wasn't cute but I'm not in love with dogs- so I say good call on the Craigslist Post;)
Post a Comment