Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Paul is 29!!!

Who knew 29 looked like this?
Happy Birthday Hubby! I wish today you didn't have to leave before the rest of us woke up, and I wish you didn't have class after your rotation until 9pm tonight. :( Not the most fun way to spend your special day. But when you do come home, we can celebrate again. I love you soooooooo much. And the kids do too. You're the best.

We celebrated last night when Paul came home. We had birthday muffins for him (the boys insisted that he would prefer muffins over cupcakes), sang to him, he opened his cards and gifts, and then Paul and I enjoyed a fancy dinner and dessert. Yum. Birthdays on a budget (money and time) aren't always spectacular, but they are still fun. Happy Birthday PAUL!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday, Paul!!! :)

Mom said...

He's a great guy!! Glad you were able to squeeze in a little fun for him on his special day. Love to all.

Mom said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Love you!

The Fredericks said...

hope it was the happiest day EVER!!!

coxlopes said...

It what 29 in "Paul" years looks like :) - so sad we couldn't celebrate with you all! Hugs from the Lawpeshes!