Yesterday, this little lady turned 2 months old!!! Ahhh! This is happening too fast! She is still really big, and really heavy, and REALLY cute. :) She spits up less now than she did, and sleeps about the same (6pm-7am waking twice to nurse). She loves her brothers, despite them smothering her with kisses every chance they get. Lullaby is SUCH a good baby, we are so happy. We celebrated by going to the park with some friends for a play date.
This is her new friend LizBella and her mom Megan, who Lullaby thought were hilarious. She smiled and cooed at them from her stroller. Cute. Her smiles are getting more and more frequent and purposeful, and we LOVE them.
Of course, these 2 silly boy went to the park too and had a great time.
We went with 4 other moms and their kiddos, and it looks like I will be starting up the play group again. I was on a temporary break from play group since Lullers was so little, until now. I'm back! Oh, and Lullaby has acquired quite a few nicknames: Lulla, Luller-Bye, Lullers, Lully, Baby Buh-Bye, Lully Buly Boo, Sweets, Princess Baby... the list goes on I'm sure. Happy 2 months baby!
1 comment:
I love the closeup of Lullaby! I put it on my desktop.
Post a Comment