Hooray!! Auntie Michelle came to visit!! Michelle has come to see each of the kiddos (usually in the hospital) shortly after they were born... This time she had to wait a month, but still. :) What a good friend. Lullaby got lots of time with her and soaked up all the snuggles Michelle gave out. So sweet.
The boys had just as much fun. This was from one day we went to the park. It was so fun to watch her with the boys. They love her so much. She is going to be such a great mom one day. Underdogs and funny faces made their day. Thanks Michelle. :)
It was a very hot and humid day, and despite having straight hair when we got there, I was a frizzy mess when we left. Oh Lullaby, how I hope you don't have to deal with the curls like I do...
4 comments:
UnderDUCKs. You duck under. I think.
that does make more sense... but we always called them underdogs...
YAY! How fun that Michelle could come visit! I'm so jealous. And might I add that I love your chubby sweet little girl!
Ha ha ha...underducks?? That makes perfect sense. Well, either way...I still wasn't pushing them high enough. :) Also...I think I liked all the snuggles WAY more than she did. Ha ha....
Post a Comment