Our ward had a fundraising activity for the boy scouts. It was a dinner and a dance. The dinner was surprisingly AMAZING. We were mostly going to support the boys, but ended up having a wonderful time. Hooray! Family picture!! :) So far, all the family of 5 pics we have are at or just outside our church building, funny.
Matix and Hawken showing off their mad dancing skills. They are so fun.
Hooray a date night OUT! (Even if we did have to bring along the kiddos!)
I think they had just as much fun as we did, well, except Lullaby, she slept pretty much the whole time. She could have cared less where she was.
Hawken found Anna right away and ran around with her the whole time. The boys call her "my Anna" when they see her. So sweet. I think they are really going to miss her.
2 comments:
Ali still calls Bradley "My Bradley." So sweet!
i LOVE your date night-- with kids- sadly, that's how J and I date too- someday- like when we are in HI for our last rotation- we can switch kids- YES!!
Post a Comment