Sunday, November 6, 2011

home sick

Well, today we are not at church. Why? Because Matix has hand foot and mouth disease... Yuck. He only has three little soars just below his bottom lip, but he also has the rash on his feet. Since it's fairly contagious and both Hawken and Lullaby have already had the fever (which was Matix's first symptom), we are pretty sure they have it too. Great. So, Paul went to church without us. We didn't want to spread this thing to every kid in Nursery. The boys were pretty bummed when Paul went without them, and so was I, not just for the churchy part of church, but because I had this adorable outfit ready for Lullaby and I know she won't fit into it next week. She is growing waaaay too fast. So I dressed her up and took her picture anyway. :)
It was a VERY tight squeeze for the dress (I couldn't actually get it to snap closed in the back), but the little pink cardigan will fit for a while I think. Hooray! She is so cute.

5 comments:

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

My nephew had hand, foot, and mouth disease a while ago and it sounds not fun. It's too bad all three kids have it. :( Lullaby's dress is very cute, especially with the sweater.

Mom said...

Is it serious?? Are they in pain??

Anonymous said...

She looks just like a little doll. The dress is so cute! Sorry about the kids being sick, I hope all of them do not get it. How long does it last?

Love all of you
Grandma

Josh and Kelly said...

That is the thing with girls, too many dresses, so little time to wear them all!! She looks adorable in it so I'm glad you got pictures. And boo to hand foot and mouth.

Norm and Cassi Beatty said...

love that little sweater!