Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

What we are thankful for:
Paul:
1. my wonderful wifey (he said that himself, even though I am typing)
2. the family that's picking up our almost puppy tomorrow
3. fenced in parks
4. nephews named Goose "squooooooonky"
5. my brilliant children, I am so keen on them, NZ shout out holler!!!
-(I don't know why Paul's are so weird.)

Jessie:
1. our 3 perfect babies, I love them soooo much
2. my silly hubby
3. our families, even though we are so far away
4. thanksgiving dinner with friends
5. our church ward and the friends we have made here in Miami

Matix: (according to us)
1. puppies
2. sticks
3. anna
4. running
5. guns (although I disagree that this is one of his favorites...)

Hawken: (according to us)
1. candy
2. mommy
3. candy
4. daddy, matix and baby buh-bye
5. candy

Lullaby: (according to us)
1. kisses from brothers
2. cuddles from mommy
3. snugglers from daddy
4. walks in the stroller
5. getting held after a traumatic car ride (she hates her car seat)

We really are so grateful everyday, not just today. But, it's nice to have a whole day to talk about and really reflect on the wonderful, beautiful life that we have been given. We are so thankful.

2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

this is the sweetest post- what a neat idea!

Mom said...

It was great to talk to you both tonight! I love when Paul is able to talk too. Happy Thanksgiving. Wish you could have been here with us.