This was the Halloween photo shoot. Thankfully I had Michelle with me, it was sooo much better with an assistant. :) The kids were all so excited to get dressed up... Hawken needed a little convincing initially, but then he was excited too. :)
Matix was a little nervous about his job holding Lullaby up, but he did a great job. Hawken was much more into finding sticks, than taking pictures. Lullaby was just being her good little baby self. She hardly fussed at all once she was situated. :) Here they are, some of them, not all good, but I want to remember this fun day:










Thanks Michelle!!
3 comments:
Michelle looks wonderful! Such a good friend. I love the Halloween pictures. Did you actually go trick-or-treating?
such cute kids and even cuter costumes!!
Thank you, Kim! The weather and I did not get along there. Ha ha.
Jessie...I love these pictures. Your kids are so incredible!! I just love all of you, tons!
Post a Comment