Hawken has been loving preschool this year. He loved it last year too, but he was begging for more structure and more preschool time, and this year, he gets it. Right now we are doing a lot with folk tales, so acting them out in their play comes naturally. This day, I filmed them and prepped them that I was going to make it into a movie. They did really well and loved acting it out for an audience. Here is the final product.
Logan was camping, so he missed out. We'll have to make another video soon, now that's he's back. Also, for interested family, I update their preschool blog weekly of the things we've been up to. The blog address is
HoustonKindergartenPrep.blogspot.com, and I'll put the link on the side bar.
3 comments:
That video play was FANTASTIC!! They each understood the whole thing so well! Wow! I am so proud of all of them! I can see how Hawken wants more preschool, more structure, and more learning. He just soaks up learning like a thirsty sponge!
That was so great! I love the way they all got their parts and weren't afraid to do them. Hawken remembers everything in detail - that's amazing. Good job Hawken and Lullaby. And good job Jessie! Thanks for sharing.
I loved it, they all did so their parts --Well Done!
Post a Comment