Both Matix and Hawken have been very into stories lately. They like to hear stories and they like to tell stories. A new favorite is The Three Billy Goats Gruff. I thought I would film them telling the story themselves, and they watched it for the first time today and thought it was good. They love to see themselves. So here they are, storytellers Matix and Hawken:
Note* Matix refused to change out of his Optimus Prime costume for the video, he wears it all day everyday. Yes, Hawken is naked. Of course he is. Also, Matix has begun to call the troll "control" instead... Interesting change, and he won't hear otherwise.
3 comments:
What cute kiddos you have!!!!
Louie and I watched this together last night and loved it. Such facial expressions! They love the repetition in the story. This story was one of Jolie's favorites and it evolved into a really fun "compare-and-contrast" thing where we read at least 6 different versions of the same story from the library and compared the details and pictures. Might be fun with your guys too, since they are so familiar with it.
Love it!!
Post a Comment