These are the re-do pictures, and I took a bunch, these are the two cutest ones leading up to my favorite.
Favorite:
Edited version for header:
The mysterious "bubble man" was there again. This is only the second time we have seen him there, and thought for a while that maybe he was just a guy, not an employee the first time we saw him... Until now, now we know he works there, but only occasionally. He is amazing.
I love this last picture, I got the bubble partially popped on Matix's face. This camera is perfect.
Digging in the huge sand pit is one of our favorite things to do. Paul had the day off, again, we love you Dr. Zakers! Tracy, a friend from the island just moved here too, so we are having fun showing her all our favorite Georgia places. She and her daughter Daphne, who is a few months older than Lullaby came to play with us.
Lullaby is puckering up, ready to kiss Daphne:
Of course, the boys did the scavenger hunt again for more candy.
Ropes course in rain boots is challenging, unless you're Hawken.
The bubble man was spotted again on his way back to the employee area, and gave our kids a private show! They loved every bit of it.





3 comments:
Yea for the bubble man! His bubbles are really amazing and magical.
Stone mountain sounds like so much fun! Perfect timing to get the picture of the bubble popping on Matix's face!
I love the bubbles, but even more I love the picture of Paul IN the sandbox!
Post a Comment