Saturday, October 13, 2012

rainy

What to do on a rainy day... First we sat on our doorstep and watched the rain.  Lullaby really likes to do this any day, but rainy days especially. I love that she is beginning to have favorite activities and we are getting to see her little personality come out more and more.

Check out her curls, just like mine, they get worse when it's humid.

Then I stripped the kiddies down and we painted. I let the kids experiment a bit, and they loved it.  Golf balls and cars for the boys.

Finger paint on a large canvas for Lulli. This was her first time painting and she really liked it. Her painting will be in her room once I add a quote to it that I have been admiring for her... Anyway, here she is in the process of creating her masterpiece.

2 comments:

Mom said...

She really LOVES it! Her hair looks just like yours did at the same age.

Michigan Roys said...

You are such a fun mom. Thank you for inspiration!