Wednesday, October 24, 2012

porch pics

Lullaby loves to hang out on our tiny front porch, which is a good thing because bringing in the groceries one-handed is challenging. A few days ago (I know, hooray for being fairly well caught up now!) she was looking too cute so I had to take her picture. And here she is.

Pumpkins are such festive things, they make any picture look more interesting and more fun. I love this season.  Lullaby is waving in these pictures. Always with her left hand and ever so delicately only moving her wrist.

Sakina is so patient with Lullaby and all the kisses and "pats" she gets from her.  Lullaby is FAR from knowing how to be gentle. She is in love with the pulling neck skin technique and the ever popular eye gauge, but I think her personal favorite is the finger in the nose fish hook she gives to everyone who comes too close.  When told to say she's sorry though, she does give a very nice snuggle to the victim.

2 comments:

Mom said...

What a beautiful sequence. And your descriptions are so endearing. Sweet.

The Castros said...

So stinkin cute!