Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Matix's birthday morning

Matix woke up, ready for his special day. He ran out of his room, and we were prepared. Paul and I set up his gifts on the couch the night before. All the packages and cards from his grand parents and great grandparents and aunts and uncles had already arrived. It was so fun.

This lucky boy was SO spoiled, thank you everyone!

He tried out his bike right away. 7:15 am doesn't mean anything when you're four. I can't believe I have a 4 year old.  We tried with no training wheels at first, but got too frustrated, so we put them on and and he loved it.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Won't be long before the training wheels come off. What a wonderful morning!

Stacy said...

It really was such a fun morning. Thanks for letting us share in all the fun. Really miss you all!
Stacy