The boys were loving pushing all the buttons and making noise (what else is new?). Paul got in on the action, as usual. I love to hear them giggling.
Seeing the beluga whales. They are so peaceful and beautiful. They are my favorite at this aquarium.
A lobster that the boys insisted I take a picture of. Here it is boys.
You can see the giant whale shark in the distance. Cool, right?
We went to see the frog exhibit for the first time, and really liked it. Matix found the only mating frogs... He was fascinated. We watched those poor frogs for too long. I kind of felt bad for them, they were having a moment and we were just watching them. Matix thought it was really interesting, he was convinced they were dancing though and wouldn't hear otherwise.
Love these kiddies! They are my favorites.




1 comment:
What a wonderful place! Years ago we took Heather and Holly to Seaworld in Florida, and I think you and Jolie too later on. Amazing!
Post a Comment