Tuesday, October 30, 2012

hallowgreen

Matix's preschool had a "HallowGREEN" party. They are always so hippie, and we love that.  The kids got to wear their costumes, although these days, they pretty much live in them anyway.  Lullaby wore Halloween colors (black and orange) because the outfit from the day before at the witches lunch was still dirty.  Paul wore this ridiculous clown wig and construction helmet. He was going for silly, I think he got it. :)

Hawken, my monkey man, found a fun tree to climb. The party was in the OC (outdoor classroom) and the kids took full advantage of the leg room. They were all over the place. Paul and I thought we lost them a dozen times, just to see them pop up somewhere new a few seconds later.

Does your pot luck usually include things like sushi? 
I'm glad ours does, because it was SO good, along with everything else. I ate about three plates full of the delicious food, but I always have helpers, so it was more like two plates...

Peter as DJ Lance holding Petal as a giraffe with Paul as...? holding Lullaby as...? We need to get  more creative.

Lullaby painted a pumpkin (and her hand) with Paul that is now sitting on our front porch with our million other pumpkins.

Matix ran around mostly with Ollie, a friend from his class. I love this picture. They were having so much fun.

Before leaving we also got a picture of Jack (which turned out fuzzy) and also one with both of Matix's teachers. Ms. Emily of the left as a witch and Ms. Jessie on the right as a princess, which Matix was very excited about.

Okay, get ready for it, the world's BEST family pictures are about to be shown. Please, tell me how much you LOVE these pictures. I really do. They had all these props for picture taking purposes, and we had lots of fun with it.  I know, we're amazing.

4 comments:

Whitni said...

Those really are great pictures! I love the masquerade transformers and Ayden would have been all about the fake mustaches if she were there. Cute!

Mom said...

GREAT!! GREAT!! GREAT!! Pictures!!

Stacy said...

Yah,that's what I love about you guys - never a dull or ordinary moment.

Josh and Kelly said...

Jessie I LOVE your hair that way, you look gorgeous!! And I am thorougly impressed with Lullaby's book, what a fun idea!