Gabby and Arianna came over to play and we had so much fun. Dress-up and painting and puppies galore. I can hardly wait for Lullaby to be a big girl like these girlies and want to play like they do.
1 comment:
Mom
said...
Daughters of friends, I assume. What a fun day. Alexandra and I just took out my tea party box which has been waiting for a granddaughter to be old enough. Tea cups, saucers, and a silver-plate creamer and sugar bowl, just the right size for our juice and cracker snacks. Fun.
1 comment:
Daughters of friends, I assume. What a fun day. Alexandra and I just took out my tea party box which has been waiting for a granddaughter to be old enough. Tea cups, saucers, and a silver-plate creamer and sugar bowl, just the right size for our juice and cracker snacks. Fun.
Post a Comment