Monday, October 29, 2012

busy

Thankfully, I get pictures like this from Matix's teacher during the day. I know he's having fun and keeping busy doing big 4 year old things...

But I still don't want to tell him that life goes on without him.  He tells me, "It's okay mom, I'm ready to go home now and play with you, so you won't be sad."...  Little does he know, but we go on lots of play dates withOUT him. Poor thing.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I remember when Dale thought it was not fair that Paul got to stay home while he had to go to school. Paul wasn't old enough but that didn't seem to matter to Dale. Life does go on.

The Fredericks said...

yay for both things-- the fun playdates and the cute class ;)

Mom said...

You had the opposite experience. You were already in second grade before you ever missed school, and you were shocked and hurt that school went on without you. It was such a deterrent that you never missed again. Ever!