I found Dominican avocados at the farmer's market! I was SO excited. They weren't as big as the ones we got on the island, but they tasted the same. I cut up half of one and ate it all by myself while I watched tv on my computer and sulked because Paul was gone on yet another interview.
Paul is since done with his interviews, other than ONE he will do in Phoenix, but we are going with for that one and won't be away from him. Hooray! I hate when our family is apart.

5 comments:
What is that in your hand in the last picture? Weird looking!
How fun for you! Dan always loves to find foods from his mission there. Have fun in Arizona!
it's the pit from the avocado to show how big it really is. :)
When are you coming to Phoenix? Do you think you'd have time to get together? I have a feeling are kids would get along famously and it would be great to see you guys again!
Those Dominican avocados are so big! Thank goodness Paul doesn't have to leave town anymore!
Post a Comment