Monday, November 26, 2012

sneak peek

Our Thanksgiving trip was fun. It was a loooong drive, but worth it to hang out with Paul's brother Dale and his family. I took a ton of pictures and will get to posting them soon, but here's a sneak peek at our trip.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are very grateful for the family and friends we have and all the opportunities we have been given from a loving Heavenly Father. Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Family really is one of our greatest blessings and I'm so glad that you were able to go to Houston for the holiday. And thanks for the great card - it is picture perfect!

Mom said...

Our card arrived in time too, and I forgot to thank you. I love it! Grandma Evie does too. Did Paul's birthday card from us arrive yet? It should have been there by now.

Stacy said...

Also, I love the kiss with the passie - too funny!