Monday, November 5, 2012

friends

Last week I got to watch Arianna and Gabby again. They are such cute little girls. It was short notice so I didn't have a chance to return our library books before they came and they were due that day. Since the girls were staying the whole day, they got to come with me. It was quite the challenge to get the 5 across the street to the library. I was so glad we live so close. This is what they looked like all attached to the stroller so I would lose my mind with nerves.

The walk over went really smoothly, all 5 behaved very well. They picked out a few books to read and we stayed for a while.  A whole couch FULL of kids. Two 4 year olds, two 2 year olds, and one 1 year old...

Later on in the day, we painted, as per Arianna's request. For the first time Lullaby watched and copied what the big kids were doing with the paint brush. Even orienting it correctly in her hand so the brush tip would be pointed down.  I was impressed.

1 comment:

Mom said...

That was quite the challenge!! I would have been too nervous to try it!