Thursday, November 8, 2012

hay ride

Right before Gramma's party, Louie set up a hay ride around his property for the kids. It was so fun.  Brody, Mya, Clementine, Jolie, Bradley, Alexandra, Hunter, Chloe, Matix, Hawken, Lullaby and I all fit, easily. It was a HUGE trailer.

Louie should really think about doing this around Halloween and charging a fee. It was so fun. He took us all around and through the woods. Parts we had to lean in so we weren't hit by tree limbs. It was adventure hay riding. :)

Then we went back to where an old haunted house used to be. Jolie and I went back there as kids and it was the creepiest house. We were reminiscing about it and all the kids got freaked out, except Matix, who then wanted to go inside the house. What a weirdo. Poor Chloe was really upset.

What a fun hay ride. Mya took the camera for a bit so I even got to be in some pictures. Look, I do exist!

Then we all ran back to mom's house before gramma got there!  Here is Brody, the baby tamer. 
And, of course, a big thank you(!) to Louie for putting this together for us! :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I wish I could have gone along! Fun!