Hawken was obsessed with these masks... Which, by the way, never made it into our bag to come home with us. Sad. Grandma Kim, if you still have them, mail them to us! :)
Jumping on the bed with Grandma Kim has become a favorite activity. Matix requested it every day. Poor Grandma! Even Lullaby got in on it this time. She would go from kneeling to sitting really quick and bouncy... I call it the crawler's jump.
The star glasses were another gift bag treasure. Lullaby will cheese for the camera now. Adorable.
Maybe she learned it from Ali, who is ALWAYS on the ready for a camera pointed in her direction...
One moment of quiet amongst all the chaos! My mom had all three with her, but by the time I got the camera out, one crawled away.
In the airport, my mom got a gate pass to help me and because I had her help I wasn't as careful about who had what bag because usually I have everything... We left a bag in security and were paged back. Yikes! Thankfully we got the bag before having to get on the plane and the flight went smoothly. The boys were their regular good flying selves, and Lullaby crawled up and down the aisles flirting and waving and having a blast.
It was a quick trip! We were only in Wisconsin for two full days and two parts of the other days... Quick! We had fun though and we were happy to be there for Gramma's BIG day! :)

1 comment:
Wonderful times! I cherish these times! I'm so lucky!
Post a Comment