Tuesday, November 13, 2012

winner!

Remember that coloring contest that the boys participated in? I said they would probably never win, but they had fun coloring and that's all that mattered... Well, while I was in Wisconsin, I got a call from Kroger, saying Matix had won! I picked it up at customer service on Monday night and then Matix got to see it right away when he woke up.

What? Obviously they had different winners for different ages, but he was the winner in his bracket! Too fun! He was SO excited when I showed him his prize!

Hawken was excited too and wasn't sad that he didn't win, because we all shared Matix's yummy basket.

2 comments:

Mom said...

That's so exciting!!! And what a big prize for a coloring contest!

The Fredericks said...

Um- of COURSE he was excited!! Look at that prize!!! Congrats matix- you are incredible!!!