Wednesday, November 28, 2012

in Houston

We got into Houston Wednesday night. The kids were pooped, but SO excited to see the cousins and all the new toys! Lullaby got in some good time dolly hoarding, but then crashed for the night.

The boys stayed up late with Gavin and Dale learning to shoot arrows. Gavin is a pro and showed off his mad skills. Our boys caught on FAST. It was impressive. Paul got these pics while I was putting Lullaby to sleep.  All of this just instilled Dale's place as the COOLEST.
That night was "pie night", which is a party their friends have every year the night before Thanksgiving with only PIE! Yum!! Paul went with and I stayed back with our kids. Paul left the party at 10:30pm, and Dale, Vanessa and their kids partied until 11:30 or later and then they came home too. Their kids are night owls, in every sense of the word, EXCEPT, they still wake up early. Wow!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love the idea of the pie party. I wanted to hear more about it. Fun idea. Your Dad and I would have loved that! Yum!

Stacy said...

Dale looks like he enjoyed your boys. I'm so glad you guys got together.