Thursday, November 1, 2012

trunk-or-treat

Trunk-or-Treat at our church's Halloween party was the Saturday before Halloween and a few hours after Allie's birthday party, see, busy day. The kids were excited to get to wear their costumes again. At the party, there are no masks allowed (I don't know the reason why) so we got to try out face paint. Both boys wanted paint, but neither would sit still very long, especially when I was attempting to do some details... Oh well, they liked it, and that's what matters. We borrowed the bumblebee costume from the Williams family and Lullaby looked just edible in it! Originally they were going to be Optimus Prime (Matix), Megatron (Hawken), and a bumblebee (Lullaby), but it turns out Hawken liked the Transformers Bumblebee costume better, so he decided to be "bad bumblebee" for some reason he is obsessed with all the bad guys...  Here they are.

The night was filled with tasty food, cake walks, friends, costumes, and of course, CANDY.  Perfect night.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Great photos! I think the no masks thing is so you can identify the children running around everywhere. I hadn't thought about that until this year, but it makes sense.

Mom said...

Nice activity!

Grandma Stacy said...

You know it just is sad for everyone else when your grandkids are the cutest ever. It looks like they had a lot of fun. I love the big pink furry monster from sesame street. We only had a few trick-or-treaters last night, too bad, more candy for us. :)