Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Barton Springs Pool

On a very hot day we took a swim in the icy waters of Barton Springs pool. The kids jumped in about a million times, despite the freezing temperatures. 

Solace would crawl into the cool water and then lay on the warm rock.  So funny. You can sort of see him doing that here.

There were tons of tadpoles to hunt for too.  I didn't get many pictures, since we were busy cooling off in the water. But it was a lovely day.
I'm putting together a video montage of all the jumping in clips. There are lots. The kids were super brave on this trip. Matix especially!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I can't wait to see the video!

Stacy said...

I think that day at your friends pool where Matix was jumping off the diving board was a big boost for his convidence. I can't wait till the video comes out!