Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sad Hawken

This little boy gave me a run for my money today. He had a screaming meltdown fit at the POOL today. While I cruelly asked him to swim with me, and gave him the lunch he requested, and his friends were there waiting to play... What a rotten life he has. Later on, after at least 10 straight minutes of 4 YEAR OLD tantrum, he said he was 
1. Mad because I forgot his floatie (even though we were only in the baby pool and he didn't need it)
2. Mad that the "fun" pool was closed (I was surprised too, and didn't let him know in advance)
3. Mad that Matix is in Kindergarten and he can't go (me too)
4. Sad that Matix is gone all day and can't play with him (poor thing)
Then we came home and he fell asleep, and I forgot all about how frustrated I was with him this morning. Sleeping babies have the magical power of erasing bad thoughts from parents minds. I think Matix going to kindergarten is hard on everyone, except Matix, who loves it.  Poor Hawken is missing his best bud, his partner in crime, his big brother... :(

1 comment:

Mom said...

Duh!! :)