Friday, August 29, 2014

Barton Springs River

We played at Barton Springs Pool one day. It cost a few dollars to get into, but is a natural spring that they dammed up the side of to turn it into a pool. Just below the pool, the water rushes down into a river. It's free down there and too beautiful. We tried it out and loved it more than the pool area. The ground was super slick, so the rushing water would push you downstream. The boys loved it.

The water was pure and clean and so beautiful. Really, gorgeous, right? Plus that sweet Lullers is the cutest thing ever too.

There was an awesome playground right where we walked down to the river too. So fun! We had to stop and play for a while.

3 comments:

Mom said...

You did so many water adventures on this spectacular trip. I love the Austin area. Great natural beauty!

Grandma said...

Fun, Fun, Fun, I love how you find so many fun places and do things with your family.

Stacy said...

I can't believe how clear the water is. You can't skip a good park!