My beloved camera lens was biting the dust on this trip to Austin, so there weren't as many pictures as I wanted. Also, the pictures that I did get were often blurry and out of focus... so sad.
Anyway, I did get lots of videos clips. Matix was being nervous about the water and would only swing in on Paul's back, even though he tried several times alone. Hawken wouldn't try it at all, but wanted to be filmed jumping into super shallow water, and also being a crocodile... I jumped in the freezing cold water a few times too and even tried the scary ring swing. Paul, not surprisingly, was right at home with all the crazy jumps and things to swing off of. The kids ate it up watching him. Lullaby was busy picking flowers most of the time, and Solace was passed back and forth between us while we took turns jumping in. This place was super gorgeous. Another favorite spot, tucked away in the middle of nowhere... So fun!

2 comments:
Love this video, but I catch myself yelling to you, "JUMP!!!" :)
This river reminds me of the one on the island we hiked along, where they did Pirates of the Carribean stuff.
Post a Comment