Sunday, August 10, 2014

goodbyes

Jolie and Alexandra left early on Sunday morning and so we said our goodbyes the night before. It was a bittersweet celebration. Lots of hugs and pictures and wrestling. Alexandra was here for most of the summer and it was a very fun filled summer. The kids especially miss her, she was just part of the crew.
Having five kids with me all the time wasn't easy for me. In fact, it was quite challenging sometimes, but I like a good challenge and I am so happy that she spent some time with us. Love you Alexandra.

2 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

You are such a super woman to take one extra kid on top of yours for so long!!! And have fun doing it!

Stacy said...

Love the pics! Especially the first one with all five. I'm sure the boys will miss her.