Saturday, August 30, 2014

camping conclusion...

Our Austin adventure camping trip was so much fun. It is so nice to unplug and relax and jump in some cold water on a hot day. :) We stayed at McKinney Falls, but also visited the Blue Hole Regional Park, Jacob's Well, Pedernales State Park, Barton Springs Pool, Barton Springs river, and Krause Springs.  We ate at a million amazing restaurants, mostly food trucks.  We explored and swam and swung on ropes. We slid down lazy rivers and jumped off cliffs. It was a great trip.  A loooong video montage of our adventures is completed, finally.  Here it is.

The only thing we brought back home with us this time was a case of poison ivy all over Hawken. Poor thing. He was itching for a week.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love the video! I think my favorite place was that stream with rocks to slide down.

Stacy said...

Your family always makes everything look so fun, but I think it is your family that is fun!. Poor Hawken, my sister used to get poison ivy all the time. I hope he is better now.