On Friday I went to Cholla to visit and show off Hawken. Matix and I had been there a month or so ago, but we missed some important people, and of course I wanted to show off my cute new little guy.

I got to see lots of my friends and co-workers. We brought some snacks and since it was a Friday, no one had kids in their classroom that day, so we had time to chat.

I really miss some of these ladies. :( But it was SO nice to have time with them... even though it's just a little.
Here is Gretchen playing the look alike game. She did a good job matching Hawken's face, right?
Hawken was such a good sport and let everyone hold him. What a good boy... Well, he was a good boy up until he started crying in the car... LOUD. :( Weird, since he is usually so calm... I was a little nervous to find out why he was upset.
I got him out of his car seat, he seemed okay, until... You guessed it. Blow out diaper. :( If you don't yet know what that is, be happy. I got poop all over my hand and arm.
Here is the massive damage he made... First we lost the diaper (of course), and with that, the pants, onesie, and blanket... Yikes.
It is a good thing we are in Arizona and he could drive home like this without getting cold. :) Nakey boy! The socks were the only articles of clothing that made it through the disaster.
5 comments:
I am glad that you got to visit some old friends...and show off that super cute baby of yours. He is such a doll. I love it!
And about the blow out...ha ha...I know I shouldn't laugh and that it isn't any fun especially for you since you had to clean it up and considering that I am laughing there is a good chance that one of these days I am going to get a good dose of revenge. BUT...he's just so dang cute in the picture after...happy as a clam after he got all cleaned up!
What goes around comes around! Ha ha!
how is Hawken huge already! you are adorable and the nakey car seat pics delight me :)
hahaha....that's so funny! We have all experienced those diapers. I just love that he rode home completely naked. lol
Beleive or not I can remember diapers like that. He sure is growing. Love you
Post a Comment