Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ketchup

Oops! I mean catch up. :)

The next few posts will be catching up on the things we have done in the past few weeks. I realized I have quite a few pictures and events that I didn't put up yet. So we will start with this.
Matix found this picnic basket and thought it was a great place to play in. Later we found out that he also thought it was a great place to hide things... Like Colleen's cell phone. :) Sorry Colleen.

2 comments:

Grandma Kim said...

I love it when kids find ways to entertain themselves especially with things other than expensive toys!

Michelle said...

Ha ha. I love the fact that he is just chilling in that basket. So cute. And now you know that when things go missing there is a good chance that you will just have to look into all things that have lids on them! :) Let the adventures begin!