Monday, January 18, 2010

Temple Lights

We went to see the Christmas lights at the temple this year. Matix had a great time running around pointing at everything and saying "OOOooooooohhhh!" :)

They always do such a great job of decorating, and there are always new things so it is different year to year. Here is the group of us that went:
My Dad, Me with Hawken, Paul with Matix, and Colleen. We also ran into my friend Michelle, but the pictures of us didn't turn out very well... Sorry Michelle. :)

The family picture :) Jessie holding Hawken and Paul carrying Matix.

There were lots of cool nativities from around the world inside the visitor center and this big one was outside. Look how bright the star is! Wow!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad you guys got to go and spend some time checking out the temple lights...it really is one of my favorite things to do. In addition, although I am sad that the picture of us didn't turn out...I am still so glad I got to see you. You and your precious family really do mean so much to me...I hope you know that!

Mom said...

I wish we could have gone when I was there, but we ran out of time. How beautiful!