Paul left for the island yesterday. :( We miss him already!
Matix Hawken and I NEED our Paul/Daddy time. :) Here are some cute pics of Paul and Matix playing before he left.
This is Paul fixing his board, and Matix helping.
Matix had his OWN toolbox. :)
Matix was very interested in this fun new toy...
And yes, Paul really did take his 1 year old on his skateboard. Matix LOVED it!
We are so glad Paul could come for a few weeks. We (the boys and I) are planning on being back in Dominica at the end of the month... hooray hooray!
4 comments:
Wow. Sometimes it blows my mind the adventures dads introduce their kids to. I'm so sad you didn't come with Paul. I thought I'd see you tomorrow.
When you go back to Dominica, I will miss you all more than I do now when you're in Phoenix, I guess because it's farther away and harder to get to.
I love it! Paul was pretty bummed to be without you guys again. But I am so happy you'll be here at the end of the month!!! We have missed you!
Pablito is so awesome! So glad he got to come home for a little while! And you are amazingly trusting to watch! I think I might be a little nervous - but then again, I don't think Daniel has had that much practice on a skateboard. :)
Post a Comment