Saturday, January 23, 2010

On our way...

Matix, Hawken and I (along with the help of Grandma Stacy and Grandpa Lee) will be on our way to Dominica on Monday. We will arrive on Tuesday, since we are staying over night in Puerto Rico. I am SO grateful to have the help! We are taking 6 boxes (50 pounds each), 3 carry-on bags, 3 personal items, 2 diaper bags, 2 strollers, 2 babies... Yikes! Wish us luck. :)

10 comments:

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Good Luck! So glad to hear that Stacey and Lee are going with! I was wondering how in the world you were going to do it by yourself with 2 babies!
So glad we got to see you while you were here, even though it was a short visit!
Love this blog.....wish I could keep up with mine like you do!
Love ya! Say hi to Paul for us!

♥ kimberly said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you all get to be together again. And you get to introduce Hawken to the island now, that should be fun! I hope your trip goes well. Good luck!

Chelsea said...

I am SO glad you have the help too... I was wondering about that. I know Paul is SO excited for you guys to get here:) Every time I ask him about it he tells me the days AND hours until your arrival!
Travel safely, see you soon.

The Fredericks said...

ah that sounds awful- but it will all be worth it! :)

Mom said...

Wow! What an undertaking! Remember to have a wad of single dollars with which to hire porters as needed. I bet you are so excited though.

Amy said...

Good luck Jessie! I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to see each other while you were here but I can't wait to read more updates from Dominica.

Leah said...

Be safe! We love you!

Josh and Kelly said...

Yea!!!! I'm so excited to see you guys! And way to pack the maximum possible- might as well, right?! Good luck with everything and see you soon!

Anonymous said...

We are so glad we got to see all of you. The kids are so cute! We wish you a very safe and wonderful trip. We send our love and hugs to all of you. Glad you will have a lot of help.

J.B. said...

Hooray! See you soon!

word verification: Liati - N - a group of people that run a ridiculous airline in the Caribbean (ironically appropriate, right?)