We went to Peter Piper Pizza back in December to catch up with a few of Paul's friends who now live out of state (as do we) and then we went there again a few weeks ago when my Dad was here. It is just like Chuck E. Cheese, for those of you who don't know. And it is now Matix's new favorite place. :) He tried lots of new things...
He doesn't really understand skee ball yet. :)
Colleen hit the jackpot on some impossible game and won 1,000 tickets! Then she got Matix a ton of prizes, thanks Colleen!








Here is the whole group from the first time we went (minus Colleen... she is in the background playing a game):
Here is the photographer. :)
The second time at Peter Piper's, my Dad took us all out. It was fun for everyone. My Dad even got in to playing some of the games. :)
Colleen, Paul and Matix all enjoyed the rides. :)
Hawken, of course, being the good baby that he is, was content to just sit in his car seat and watch. :)
Stacy got Matix a balloon.
We all had a great time and when Matix realized we were leaving, this was his reaction. Is that too funny, or what?!
3 comments:
Matix sure looks like he loves that place! And your dad too! :)
I love that as boys get older this is still one of their favorite places to go. I have buddies that LOVE this place...and I am almost positive that they still make that face when they leave. Ha ha. I love it! :)
Remember when you worked at Chuck E. Cheese's? What a long time ago. And what a lot of pictures to look at. I'm sure Matix will love going there for many years to come, and maybe next time Hawken will be ready to play, too.
Post a Comment