Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oldies, but Goodies

I thought I had better put up these pics before we were here for too long and I forget about them. These were taken back in Arizona, before we left.

Matix liked to feed Sakina (the dog) her treats ALL the time. Sakina got MANY treats each day, thanks to Matix, and she LOVED it. When the treats were gone, Matix thought it was a great box to play in...

Until he got stuck. :) See him screaming for help?

So we all know that Matix is a blankie boy, but I think we might have another one now too... Hawken has been grabbing the blankets in his bed and pulling them close to his nose... :)
He does it here in Dominica too, I just don't have a picture of it yet.

1 comment:

Grandma Kim said...

I wonder if he will sniff his blankeys too? Like Matix.