Thursday, January 21, 2010

Packing

We have been packing... Matix and Hawken are pulling their weight of course. Matix helps by pulling the toys out and inspecting them very carefully before he will let them into the boxes permanently.

Here are SOME of our empty diaper boxes. :) Diapers are pretty expensive down in Dominica, so since we have the space, we thought it would be better to bring them in our luggage.

Hawken helps out by making cute faces at me while I pack his MILLIONS of clothes. Since he is so small now, he is still in 0-3 months, so I have to pack them, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, and 12 months clothes... YIKES! :)
We can't wait to be back on the island! Hooray!

3 comments:

Leslie Barnum said...

The pics of Hawken are sooo cute he's getting so big already.

The Fredericks said...

oh my gosh! he is sooooo cute- ah! we are so excited to meet him-smart about the diapers and clothes- I love that we had to do the same with Emmy- because I feel like she gets new clothes all of the time!

Mom said...

I always miss you more when you're in Dominica than when you are just in Phoenix! Both are so far from Wisconsin.