Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Day at the Park

After stockings, presents, breakfast, and naps, we went to the park on Christmas. Our friends Mike and Leslie (and their kiddos Ethan and Josh) have the worlds best playground and park right around the corner from their house, so we took the boys over there to play for a bit. It was really fun.

On the way to the park Josh decided not to ride his new 4 wheeler, and Matix happily took it over. Poor Josh didn't really get a chance to play on his own Christmas present.


We don't know this little kid, but Matix jumped right into his wagon hoping for a ride. Thank goodness his mother was nice enough to give him a quick ride anyway. :)


How cute are Ethan and Josh?! They kept going down the slide together and laughing all the way.
A fun park + great weather + good friends=fun for all. :)

4 comments:

Leslie Barnum said...

Cute pics Jessie! Wish we got to hang out more while you guys were here, next time I guess. Have a safe trip back!

Michelle said...

If I was the lady with the wagon I wouldn't have been able to say no either....look at his face! I seriously want to see you before you leave...it makes me kind of sad because I know that your departure is right around the corner..why does Buckeye have to be so far away? Why does Dominica have to be even further? Ha...

Grandma Kim said...

He's such a big boy now! It sure seems strange to go to a park on Christmas! Ice-skating, maybe.

Michigan Roys said...

I'm a little jealous that you can still go outside and play comfortably without bundling up and getting all wet from the snow. Maybe I need to spend winters in Arizona. I noticed the flat tummy picture of you :-)