We are here! We made it to Dominica! It was a long trip, but we arrived safe and sound. I have yet to download the pictures from my camera, but I will soon and will post about our adventure. Thanks for all the well wishes and calls. :)
Glad you made it there! I am so excited for you to finally be able to get settled for a bit with you cute family! Give everyone hugs and kisses for me. Love you all!
Hi there, my name is Ladonna and my husband will be attending Ross starting in May! I just wanted to pick your brain. I saw on your blog that you were taking boxes back to the Dominica after being in the states. Did you do that through the airlines? Do they charge per extra pound that you take? I just assumed that was pricey. We are shipping some barrels over in April. But I know the day that we depart it will be hard to get the remainders into our suitcase:) So didn't know if packing up a couple boxes and checking them in was a good idea and cost effectient. If you have input, would love to hear!
5 comments:
Thankful that you arrived safely.
Glad you made it there! I am so excited for you to finally be able to get settled for a bit with you cute family! Give everyone hugs and kisses for me. Love you all!
Glad you made it. We have been wondering how things went. I keep looking for your blog. Give everyone a hug. Love all of you!
Hi there, my name is Ladonna and my husband will be attending Ross starting in May! I just wanted to pick your brain. I saw on your blog that you were taking boxes back to the Dominica after being in the states. Did you do that through the airlines? Do they charge per extra pound that you take? I just assumed that was pricey. We are shipping some barrels over in April. But I know the day that we depart it will be hard to get the remainders into our suitcase:) So didn't know if packing up a couple boxes and checking them in was a good idea and cost effectient. If you have input, would love to hear!
Ladonna, email me so I can send you some info. :) jesskent@gmail.com
Post a Comment