In my family there is a tradition of the Grandma's making quilts for their Grandbabies (and Great Grandbabies)...
My Mom (Grandma Kim to Hawken) made this cute vintage bunny one. I love the dark thick stitches around each bunny. I helped pick out the yellow fabric in between the bunny squares and the green fabric on the back when My Mom was here visiting this past summer. Cute huh? 
He fell asleep during the photo shoot. Not only cute, but comfortable, apparently. :) I will try to get better pictures for you soon Mom. :)
My Grandma (Great Grandma Evie to Hawken, and the person he was named for) made this bright baby quilt. You can't see very well from the picture, but there are little hearts stitched into each colored square. So sweet. :)
Hawken thought it best to smile for Great Grandma Evie, since he has heard so much about her. :) Thanks to the both of you.
Hawken says thanks! :) He loves the quilts!
7 comments:
I love the chunky legs he is getting!
He is getting to be a chunker- yea!!! We love chubby babies! (obviously :) )
What a cool tradition! I love it! He is getting so big!! I can't believe how much he has grown in such a short period of time! It's amazing to me how quickly they change.
You are welcome, Hawken. I can hardly wait to hold you Precious One. Great Grandma Evie
how fun- I think I will have to do something like this when I am a grandma!
You're welcome, Hawken! I loved thinking about you and wondering who you'd be, the whole time I was working on it.
Those quilts are super cute! Hawken's grandmothers must have spent LOTs of time and love on them!
Post a Comment