Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mommy-Matix Date Night

After I went to Cholla, I got home and wanted to spend some time with Matix, since I hadn't seen him all morning or afternoon.

So here is the conversation we had...


McDonald's it is... He was so happy and excited to go.

Matix didn't sit the entire time. :) What tastes better? Chicken nuggets?

Or the toy?

Then he discovered ranch sauce. Yum! :)

After we ate, we played. :) The McDonald's had this great play place with all of these big foam musical instruments and a big FAO Schwarz type piano.

Matix had a great time, and so did I. I think we might keep up this tradition of having Mommy and Son dates. :) We stayed out past his bed time (hence the sleepy look in the picture), but he did great anyway.

5 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

Such a cute idea Jessie!

The Fredericks said...

he is a beautiful boy and we are jealous of your McDonalds! can't wait to see you soon :)

Sara said...

How fun!

Stephanie said...

I absolutely love date night! you are such a cute mommy! I too am jealous of your McDonald's.
By the way.....so far being a mother of three isn't any different. Ask me next week when Barry goes back to work thought and I am sure I will have a different answer for you! lol

Anonymous said...

What fun, Gr grandpa would love to be there to take him to McDonalds. I love the piano slide.