Today I love Matix getting into trouble... because even when I catch him putting all the dog food into the dog water...
Today I love having 2 babies in the car with me. 2! Can you believe it?!
Today I love when Matix insists on only wearing his diaper, even when he has goosebumps from being so cold.
Today I love falling asleep holding Hawken's hand, because it makes us both so happy and calm.
3 comments:
Oh, I am happy that I get to see you and your cute boys soon! Matix can run around in a diaper all he wants around here!
I swear I say the same things whenever I leave a comment on here...but your family really is so cute. I just adore every single one of you. It's amazing how much things change...you have 2 of the cutest little boys I have ever seen...and I am very grateful to be an honorary auntie to them! :) And from looking at these pictures...I completely understand why you LOVE all of those things...
Your babies are so cute!
Post a Comment