Sunday, January 31, 2010

Love

This is Emmy... Isn't she a doll?!
Matix's first love. :)
He gave her a Valentine and TRIED to give her a hug...
But as you can see, it was unsuccessful. Poor guy. He also tried to hug her at church today and Emmy screamed. :(

Don't feel too bad though because later on (after the initial unrequited love trial hug on Friday), we went to get pizza with some friends. He LOVES pizza, not as much as he loves Emmy though. :)

Matix got to see Caleb (only 6 months old, shocking, I know!)

And play on Sarah and Jesse's scooter. (I miss my scooter)

Then he saw Avery... :) How cute is she?!

And all the new possibilities with a girl who LIKES hugs. :) Look out Emmy, now YOU have some competition. :)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

First...I think all of those kids have more of a tan than I do. It's depressing. ha ha. I love how much little kids love each other. This is just absolutely adorable...in addition I like how pizza makes it better...I'm 24 and pizza still makes it better! ha ha. :)

The Fredericks said...

WHAT!? Thank heavens Emmy hasn't seen this blog yet~ or it's curtains for Avery! :)

Josh and Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture of Matix hugging Avery is the cutest thing I've seen! What a little lover! Hope you guys are coming to play group on Wednesday, we can't wait to play!

Grandma Kim said...

He has loved Emmy for a long time, hasn't he? How precious! I don't think he should give up. She'll warm up. :)

Lacey said...

Wow look at little Matix! Such a ladies man!

paigeandbryce said...

ok, crazy small world! I (this is Paige) TOTALLY know Sarah and Jesse! They were in my BYU ward in Provo forever ago. Jesse, and his roommate, Kevin, lived below me at Canterwood for like ever! Love that guy! I don't know Sarah as well because she wasn't in our ward as long as Jesse and I were, but maybe you could tell I said "hi." And maybe tell Sarah that I know her friend, Ashley Lemon, because her husband goes to law school with Bryce. Anyway, isn't it funny what an amazingly small world it is in the Church?!