We have been relaxing and working on getting back into our lazy island life. I love it here. :)
Matix is having fun revisiting old toys, and exploring the yard for hours at a time.
He likes to see the pictures on the camera screen now... Reaching for the camera to see all the pictures I had been taking...
Hawken is having a harder time adjusting... He is apparently very tastey, and was eaten alive his first night here. :( Poor guy. See all the little red spots? Sorry baby!
We have since hung a thin netting over his bed, and he hasn't gotten any new bites. :)
Matix has been dancing for the baby and being really snuggley with him when he is in this position on the couch. It is SO cute to watch. Hawken will smile at him, but isn't a huge fan of Matix still learning to be gentle.
Paul and I went on our normal date night on Friday.
We missed that. We went out for cookies and ice cream while Grandma and Grandpa babysat. Then we came home and watched a movie. I really missed Paul and I am so happy we are HOME. :)
And YES, the ants are BACK! :( I have since killed them with my new favorite love, Terro. It is an ant poison and VERY effective. I watched them gobble it up and leave the house, and it has been 24 hours, and they haven't returned. HOORAY! Ants, you have met your match!
6 comments:
I love Matix's news shoes! Gotta love the lazy life here, and I am glad Paul doesn't have to go see the chick flicks by himself anymore!
We are glad you guys are back, too!
first- your children are beautiful! second THANKS again for the valentine-and sorry that my daughter screams when hugged... ;)
Of course you are careful with the poison around the kids. I know you are. Darling video!
I swear...and I know I have said this a million times...you have the cutest family. I admire how much you and Paul love each other. These pictures are super cute....and Hawken is just absolutely adorable!! And I think it's awesome how Matix has taken to being a big brother. Just too cute! :)
Jessie, your babies are beautiful! I love your blog -- glad to see you got back safely. Hugs to all!
Post a Comment